• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never have been a hunter

Nestsdad

Hi all. I have been smoking about 7 months and have recently tried an Opus X #4. I loved it.

Since then I have discovered how hard it is (impossible, in fact) to locate these.

Is there a secret to locating these (and the anejos [which I have not tried but have heard about])? Do you have to be in the right place at the right time? Is there an online retailer that sells them?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Nestsdad said:
Do you have to be in the right place at the right time? Is there an online retailer that sells them?
1. Yep

2. As far as I know, authorized AF dealers are not supposed to sell em via the web.

Find out who are your local (or nearest) authorized AF retailers. Then ask them..when do they expect shipment? Become fast friends with these folks ;) Or they'll tell all their other friends when the OPUS are in. :)

I just buy 'em for lookin' at. They're pretty cigars and look nice in the humi but IMO not as good as the Don Carlos line. The only one I haven't tried is that little Lancero. Gettin' cozy with yer retailer is definitely the best way to go. My guy usually sells 'em for about a buck over MSRP but he's on the same rotation as the rest of 'em so no tellin' when he gets 'em. Last I heard was around Christmas on the east coast. The Chateau Fuente Sungrown will really knock your socks off too.
NA

Opus X are very rare in Richmond. I usually try to trade for them or look for them in a pass. The Fuente sun grown's rock! I lucked out recently and got a box of Cuban Belicosos. Those are the best sun growns I have tried, but I hear the 858 are better!

Good luck and start looking in your local shops now! :D

LMAO...damn Lee...I pulled that pic as soon as I posted it...LOL. Actually that was just some of what I took to LOL HerfII...I gave most of it away. There were alot of Fuentes I took...that's why I was going to show that pic...but I don't want anyone thinking I have nice cigars. :lookup: LMAO :D

BTW-The 858 is gone...put it in a 5 stick pack for raffle...had the whole SG assortment minus the CB...why didn't you buy that box sooner?LOL

ROTFLMAO!!

I already know you have nice cigars though! lol

I quit buying them until after the new year! No more! lmao :D

I just got it the other day! Man, those damn things are wonderful!

That's good to hear brother...a group of us had gotten together to organize a cigar purchasing help group for you...we all had worries that you were going of the cliff and never coming back....LMAO...Glad to see you found the strength inside yourself on your own. :p

Well, I don't know about all that, but, I am running out of humidors!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

At some point in every mans life, he needs to put his foot down and claim a closet for himself. :D lol

Back