• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never saw it coming...

sinnyc

Tibi ipsi esto fidelis.
Once again, Brent used the element of surprise to land a perfectly aimed shot right on my doorstep. Besides a really over-the-top selection of smokes for me he also included a gift for my 2 year old son. My wife clambered over the wreckage of the porch to see what was in the box and asked me, "Who is that guy?" "He's a menace", I responded.

He's ruthless I tell ya - even tries to get the women-folk on his side to defend his outrageous behavior. And brazen - he didn't even try to hide it. Put his return address right there on the box for all to see - basically DARING me to do anything about it.

Brent, you're a helluva good man (even if you do live in K.C. around all of those other miscreants), you're overly generous, and I'm going to kick your ass around the block for this. Twice. :angry:

Thanks much my friend, the gifts are much appreciated.

- Tim

Oh yeah, Max says "Thank you, Bent", which is about what you can go get yourself ;)

Well, I wish I could take credit for this, but I'm afraid you've been duped. Someone is using my return address to send out packages, and that person isn't me. I have a pretty good idea who it is however.

I've used your return, but only when shipping certain unmentionables....

Well, I wish I could take credit for this, but I'm afraid you've been duped. Someone is using my return address to send out packages, and that person isn't me. I have a pretty good idea who it is however.

I'll have to compare some handwriting samples tonight...

- Tim

Hey Sneed is up and up. I've bromance him more than souldog this year for sure. :whistling: Nice target whoever the bomber is. Nice play, too! :) :thumbs:

Way to go, Brian! Keep 'em guessin! ;)

Nice play Brent!! :whistling: You're not fooling anyone by denying it though. Excellent Target!

Nice play Brent!! :whistling: You're not fooling anyone by denying it though. Excellent Target!

Secret%20Agent%20Man.jpg

And that's about all I have to say about that...

...don't think we don't know about you. I am sending my handwriting analyst over to Tim's house later this morning. BTW, my handwriting analyst is me, and I am hoping Tim is not home (and his wife is).

That chicken scratch that was on the labels in my bomb is going to be easy to compare.

Make sure you get a hand writing sample from Brent's wife and kid. Never can be to safe! :laugh:

Too busy at work today to do much other than verify the zip code of origin on the label shows as Kansas City (nice attempt at misdirection) but the DC code shows the package actually originated in Oakland, CA 94615. None of this gets you off the hook Brent as you seem to know far too much about the contents of these packages. This information does open up more avenues of inquiry, however.

- Tim

Edited to add: P.S. So I take back all of the nice stuff I said about you until I can uncover more info ;)