• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never thought it would happen to me, not now...

Audi_kraut

Well after a long hump day at work I managed to get home at a decent hour in anticipation to get a bicycle ride in before the sun left me. I have been receiving a number of packages for my father as he is back in China and so I didn't think about the random box I carried with me back to my home. Unfortunately my cat found the box first. It was her curious sniffing that led me to decipher the contents.

When I opened the package, I was left speechless. Thank you for your generosity Gavin, I am truly humbled by your gift. But, you do owe me a new cat as she was collateral damage.

*no cats were injured during this post or delivery of said "bomb"

ps. I really have been left speechless. I've been typing this post out for over an hour now and still can not find the words to express my gratitude.

Enjoy the cigars, brother! You can have one of my cats, Diego. He's an asshole.

Should see if Stu would send him his wife's cat. Nice hit by the way.

You got me on that one! Read the title, saw the cat and jumped to sorrow!

That was a good one! At first glance, thought it was a picture of a pancake puddy (roadkill).

Nice hit!

You got me on that one! Read the title, saw the cat and jumped to sorrow!
That was a good one! At first glance, thought it was a picture of a pancake puddy (roadkill).

Nice hit!
This is the first one I read...Link text..
Being a newbie and gullible, I actually thought he lost a limb 'til I read through to the part where Jason picked it up and walked home with it. I decided the sleeping cat was a better way to go.

Yep, I have a cat available as a replacement. She is a very very friendly tabby. Loves to 'cuddle' with the man of the house. Her way of showing love may be a bit out of the ordinary though.

Nice hit!!!

I taught I taw a Putty tat.
Nice hit Gavin,. this young fella has been skirting on the outside for a while and it's about time his place was blown up.