• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Bike

Smitty

I just bought a new motorcycle. I take deliver sometime this week from the dealer..

I was a little excited and have to share. I will post pictures soon

05' Harley Davidson ElectraGlide FLHTPI Police Bike
Black
137 miles only

:D

Hey, congrats - pics, pics!

My wife has never stopped me doing or getting anything. The only thing
she will not participate in is a bike. I can get it, no problem but she
will never ride with me - sucks! I am envious Bill. :love:

Brian

Congrats on the new bike! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine (05 Aniversary Fatboy)

yeah - mine dont care either way - and probably will never ride on mine either. Thanks NOT a bad thing imho :)

Infact, this one still has the light box and solo air ride seat. I had an 02 with a 2 up seat but never got used. So I will leave this seat as is for a while. :)

I will have pictures in a few days when i pick it up

That sounds great! Does it have the leg fairings and all that too, like the Ultra Classic? I saw one at a dealer out here in MN, and it was missing the radio and a couple other things. Did they replace it with a stock one?

Get those pics up pronto!

Brian

Ditto, doesn't help I totalled my bike two years ago.... Oh well.. she still won't ride... I was even going to get her a viberider still no dice

no leg fairings but my old bike had them and I took it off prior to trade in :) along with some of my custom chrome accessories to put on the new one (short chrome glass, chrome windshield dressing. chrome inserts and pucks for the bags blah blah blah

Brian

Ditto, doesn't help I totalled my bike two years ago.... Oh well.. she still won't ride... I was even going to get her a viberider still no dice

Yeah, I still remember a certain someone walking oh so carefully off a United Aircraft stiff as a board with road rash everywhere. That was funny s**t.

Oh yea, phew I could hardly brush my teeth, or dress myself for about a week...I almost forgot about that....

Brian

mmmm, a VibeRider may work but I'll have to blindfold her to get her on. Once on, maybe she won't know we are moving :laugh:

Brian

Definatley must post some pics. even just to drive by the dealer to snap a few shots. Then you can look at the pics yourself with a big smile :)

electpd.jpg

there are a couple I took this weekend before changing the windshield

Congrats Smitty, well deserved, glad you're taking care of yourself in your spare time, hehe.

This is a novelty item not to be used while motorcycle is in motion, rev in neutral only, passenger may react out-of-control causing difficulty in riding.

:cool: too funny.

Looks good man.I'll post some pics of mine when I'm done painting it.Have fun and watch out for the other assholes. :laugh:

That is beautiful. One hell of a bike. Mine is just a little 88 sporter, 883. but I ride it often. Congrats on the new bike.

chryssy