• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Business

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Well gang over the past few months, we have been busy trying to get a new business up and running. We are hoping to open the doors by mid August. We are currently trying to get our business in the eyes of vendors/dealers in the Cincinnati area, get them signed up and go from there.

Here is the link.

The Peddlers Place

Check it out, it has kept us hoppin' the past few months. I know its not a cigar shop, but that may be in the future. WoooHooo

Best of luck, Shane! I hope it is successfull enough that it makes you happy and rich! :thumbs:

Good luck with the business Shane

Good luck on your new venture. Gotta keep this from the wife, she wants to start a business like this. She will spend hours in these places, I run through and go outside and smoke a cigar which works great for both of us.

Ken

Nice setup. There was a shop like this up in here in Columbus that was pretty nice, until the vendors found out that the owner was skimming off the top. From what I hear, things did not end well for him. Middle aged women with knitting needles and hot glue guns can be vicious.

Next time the wife and I are down in Cinci, we'll stop by and check out the shop.

Well we are set to open Mid August. We are finializing locations now and trying to get vendors in the door.