• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Casa Fuente exclusive line extension / blend

dannykcha

Looks like they released a new Casa Fuente exclusive line extension. Three vitolas so far, perhaps with more on the way. The new line/blend uses a rosado wrapper compared to the original cameroon wrapper.

Here's a link to a couple of pics... https://twitter.com/...2/photo/1/large https://twitter.com/...4576002/photo/1

Pricing/Vitolas:

- Reserva 806 – Robusto -$21.00 MSRP
- Reserva 807 – Double Robusto- $22 MSRP
- Reserva 808 – Unknown- $24 MSRP

Really curious about the blend and would love to try them!!

I think Andy is in Vegas for that release this week. He's supposed to tell us how it smokes.

Nice. Can't wait to hear how it is. I've been on a rosado-wrapped cigar kick these days for some reason.

Awesome; I'll be there early next week and will stop in and post some pictures and a short review! :D

Awesome; I'll be there early next week and will stop in and post some pictures and a short review! :D

They should be there by then.

I was there all week. They were supposed to arrive Wednesday night, but Michael (Casa Fuente GM) and Carlito told me that they were held up in customs. They may arrive Monday and will send me a couple. This picture was Thursday night, Ivar, S Scott Conner, Carlito and me smoking Opus.

424936_296764340397303_100001912190806_54147489_2140213571_n.jpg

Nice. Can't wait to hear how it is. I've been on a rosado-wrapped cigar kick these days for some reason.

What all have you been enjoying with a rosado wrapper?

Mostly it's been quite a few AF Magnum R44, R52, R54, a few Opus', and a couple of random rosado wrapped cigars. Been dying to find/try the rosado 858's and Hemingways, but haven't had any luck what-so-ever. Other than that, I'm usually a Conn. broadleaf type of guy.

The rosado Hemingways were just plain awesome . . . and the few Casa Fuentes I've smoked were, too. I'd love to find out how those two things go together!

~Boar

I haven't tried the Casa Fuente Lanceros I have resting just yest, but would easily trade it for a Hemingway or 858 Rosado to try it

So I stopped bye to check out the place and basically window shop before I hit the tables. Then wound way way up at blackjack so I came back and splurged. $400 later I walked out with an Opux X BBMF maduro, one each of the new rosado Casa Fuente sticks, an Opus X Black Orchid, two of the new Toro the bull, and an Opus X "A" coffin. The BBMF maduro is going up in smoke right now and its unlike anything I've ever had. Like an Anejo taken to the nth degree but with some sort of nougat or caramel creaminess I've never tasted.

med_gallery_11470_1358_964828.jpg

I have had the privilege of smoking the Casa Fuente cigars every now and again.
Actually smoked some Robustos the other day with Bayamos:
gallery_13416_1487_5226.jpeg

This new line sounds interesting.
A trip to Vegas may be in order soon ? :whistling:

I will be going back to Vegas 1st week in April, I will have to try the new rosado wrapper Casa Fuente along with a few mojito's.

Gives me another reason to go back to Vegas! The casa fuentes corona gorda is one of my all time favorites!

........and I'm out! If the airfare prices would only go down now lol...

I will be going back to Vegas 1st week in April, I will have to try the new rosado wrapper Casa Fuente along with a few mojito's.

They're not serving mojitos with the CF Coronas. Right now the deal is a Opus X Perfecxion No 5 and some other mixed drink made with rum; I had one and its great.

Is that gorgeous bartender still there? Makes the mojitos so much better :whistling:

Is that gorgeous bartender still there? Makes the mojitos so much better :whistling:

thats what I am hoping for, she does make them so much better.

They're not serving mojitos with the CF Coronas. Right now the deal is a Opus X Perfecxion No 5 and some other mixed drink made with rum; I had one and its great.
Sounds like a perfect match.