• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New cigar at Casa Fuente

mufflerman

Bend Kenobi
I was just in Vegas last week for SEMA, and stopped by Casa Fuente. They had a box of OpusX "Love Affair" cigars, which from what the store guy told me are the Love Story cigars, just renamed. They wanted $50 each, I almost bought one figuring the only other way to get one is the CFCF 22 set, which would be about $50 anyway. Instead I got a couple Casa Fuentes and a TAA 09 set.

I was just in Vegas last week for SEMA, and stopped by Casa Fuente. They had a box of OpusX "Love Affair" cigars, which from what the store guy told me are the Love Story cigars, just renamed. They wanted $50 each, I almost bought one figuring the only other way to get one is the CFCF 22 set, which would be about $50 anyway. Instead I got a couple Casa Fuentes and a TAA 09 set.

Hey I was there too & talked to Michael about the Love Affair being the same as the Love story.I already have a couple of the Love storys so I picked up a couple of the OpusX Black Orchids & two DC Lanceros.DC Lanceros are now $20.00 a pop.Sheesh...

You can also get the Love Affair in the Lost City Humidor that will be hitting the streets very shortly. Of course, the humidor and 50 cigars is around $2,200 I recall......

I already have a couple of the Love storys so I picked up a couple of the OpusX Black Orchids & two DC Lanceros.

How much are the Black Orchids?? I need to buy some of them, but obviously don't live on Vegas. Par 3, where ya at? :D