• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New cigar smoker

Welcome Girl! glad to have another female around!

I have been smoking cigars for about 5 years now...started at 24 with Dunhill. My favs are Excaliber...particularly the 1066, Henry Clay as my every day smoke...various styles of A. Fuente and Ashton both Corona and VSG.
Where you from Amy? how'd you get started?

Dawn...you being the resident female and all...why don't you send your new found girlfriend some smokes.LMAO :p

We're all pretty nice around here. Well, we think so anyway. :lookup: Hope you stick around. As for your cigar question, I'd just try a bunch of different things. You'll like some, you'll hate some and some will be in between, but that's how you learn. Get known around here then jump into a pass and you'll get to try some different things that way. Personally, I like Fuente, Ashton (esp. VSG), Punch, Padron, Domaine Avo. Since you like the CAO Brazils, you might try some of the other CAO lines: Gold or L'Anniversaire. Try different wrappers too. Experiment - not every experiment succeeds, but every experiment teaches you something.

Welcome CigarBabe!

Here's some brands that are well made and good cigars IMO....

Arturo Fuente
Ashton
Padron
Avo
CAO

Try different sizes from these brands and I think you'll find some very good smokes!

Aloha,

Wade

Welcome to the MadHouse!

If your loking for a place to get some samples without buying a box try this
CigarBid :lookup:

Wascal

Yes Guys I did it again :0 We can't be the only ones there.

Welcome to CP, CB (sorry, I like names that can be shortened to 2 letters, Lazy I guess). Actually I think you had a darn fine smoke for your first shot. The list above that Wade put in in likely to be one you will see often, because it is a great list. I am partial to the Padron. I like the smaller ring short smokes in that line. Then if you can get a mooch going, somebody will certainly send you an ISOM or 2 to try. But beware, once you taste an ISOM, you are spoiled forever :p

Welcome again!!!!!

Welcome to a whole new world.

Also, I don't know why anyone hasn't as of yet suggested PARTAGAS.

;) Robb

Welcome Cigarbabe!

Try everything you can get! Can't go wrong with Arturo Fuente either! Find some local shops and ask questions! They can be very helpful as well! :D

Welcome Cigarbabe :D :D :D
You'll get some great advice from the guys and gal on this board.
Try anything from the Fuente line to get started imho

and Dawn,
that avatar rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :love: :love:

Try the lower or medium priced cigars to see if you like some of them before you go crazy and start spending like a fool. Higher prices don't necessarily mean that you will enjoy the cigar. Flavor preferences vary with the individual smoker. Find something that draws well and suits your taste -then buy a box or bundle. You can experiment with a couple of higher priced singles in between your regular smokes. You might keep a variation on hand - your mood or the time of day might dictate the size or taste of the cigar you decide to smoke. Welcome to the world of cigars. ;)

Back