• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Contest... name my car.

Niko

My first contest... The first B/SOTL to correctly answer what make/model and color vehicle i drive will get a 5er from me.

Anyone is welcome to post their answer once.

Hint: I used to frequent a car forum quite a bit.

Sorry Mods, you may move this to the Lobby. Thanks.

This is Done...

make - Ford
mode - Crown Vic.
color vehicle - 2 tone white and black

Oh - what care you drive...not drive IN!!!

Nice contest!

assuming it's a car, I'll say ford mustang. Until the new Chevy Camero comes out, that's the one fast car I'd like to get. :)

"Hcivic01Vtec"

Vehicle Year:
Vehicle Make:
Honda
Vehicle Model:
EX
Body Style:
sedan
Vehicle Color:
Clover green

:D

Oh, and by the way:

my20ridepa8.jpg

Edit for being dumb and not pasting link right. Nice car.

Damn, some nice googling! yardgnome02 you were so close. Congrats Jlada! PM me your addy.

1974 Gremlin X BABY! REEEEEEEEDDDDDDD cause you sooooo fast!

2176469046_c957b8185b_o.jpg

and thanks for the contest Niko!

Damn, I took too long searching. I was about to call Michael Payne for a little social engineering.

I feel like a stocker...

Ok i got you live in Carrollton, TX and your name is "Nick Cirksena." (profile) from there i came up with some sort of DVD supplier?!? A fan of Appalachain State.Your part of "Blue Plume" Cigar Meet-up group in the Dallas Fort Worth area (thanks for the intro to that website-it is a new one to me). But as for the car I found nothing...

I feel like a stocker...

Ok i got you live in Carrollton, TX and your name is "Nick Cirksena." (profile) from there i came up with some sort of DVD supplier?!? A fan of Appalachain State.Your part of "Blue Plume" Cigar Meet-up group in the Dallas Fort Worth area (thanks for the intro to that website-it is a new one to me). But as for the car I found nothing...

Google n00b :D. I found out WAY too much about him.