• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Contest

defetis

Token
So here could be one of the easiest contests in CP history. First member to guess what my handle on this board IS

wins a 5er.

EDIT! One guess per member per day until answer is given

You might want to read through this guy's history before accepting a gift from him...

Looks like you're trying, lad. However, step away from the contests. It looks like you're trying to buy your way in. Read, post occasionally. Ask questions when you have one.

Looks like you're trying, lad. However, step away from the contests. It looks like you're trying to buy your way in. Read, post occasionally. Ask questions when you have one.

Yes, he is trying. In time he will do fine. Thanks for your guidance NullSmurf, and for your patience. :thumbs:

I'll take a guess...

You apologize for making out-of-line racial remarks in one post and then diminish the apology by refering to yourself as 'Token' in your member line. What do we make of that, Joel? Why are you still here?

I'll tell you what my guess is: TIME FOR YOU TO JUST FUGG OFF

I know I won so you can keep the 5er for yourself.

I'll take a guess...

You apologize for making out-of-line racial remarks in one post and then diminish the apology by refering to yourself as 'Token' in your member line. What do we make of that, Joel? Why are you still here?

I'll tell you what my guess is: TIME FOR YOU TO JUST FUGG OFF

I know I won so you can keep the 5er for yourself.

Huh. I liked this advice better.

Btw, defetis, your somehow thinking that you can offer up a contest to buy your way back into CP is just another symptom of you still "not getting it".

So here could be one of the easiest contests in CP history. First member to guess what my handle on this board IS

wins a 5er.

Is it "cockhead"? :whistling:

Any Ashton VSG will do.

Thanks

ANNOYING,RACIST,IDIOTIC,IMMATURE ASSHAT? Did I win? No, I lose, I had the misfortune of meeting him in person!