• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New from Four Roses

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
Four Roses poised to ship new small-batch bourbon

A new small-batch bourbon from Four Roses Distillery will arrive in Kentucky stores and restaurants starting late next week.

The 90-proof premium whiskey is the company's third U.S. bourbon. Jim Rutledge, master distiller for Four Roses, said 582 cases, with six bottles per case, were in the first production run. A 750milliliter bottle will sell for about $23.

The small-batch bourbon will be introduced to the public Sept. 15 at the company's Lawrenceburg distillery as part of the Kentucky Bourbon Festival.

WOHOO :thumbs:

Something new to try, only available in KY and Japan folks.

-D

Put me down for one! Lemme know the damage with shipping and I'll take care of ya. No hurry on this end.

Dan is my bourbon pusher :p

I'm interested if anyone is up to doing a group buy. Thank :D :cool: s!

For the everyone - if no Kentucky BOTL is down for organizing a group buy, and if the community trusts me enough (you shouldn't, I doubt my mom would ;)), I'll definitely be driving through Kentucky middle October and wouldn't mind picking up some extra bottles for the fine, "super special" CPers out there. I'll more than likely be stopping in Lexington to buy liquor since it runs about $2-5 cheaper per bottle on like a $20 bottle than anything I can find in Michigan.

edited for spullingnuss.

For the everyone - if no Kentucky BOTL is down for organizing a group buy, and if the community trusts me enough (you shouldn't, I doubt my mom would ;)), I'll definitely be driving through Kentucky middle October and wouldn't mind picking up some extra bottles for the fine, "super special" CPers out there. I'll more than likely be stopping in Lexington to buy liquor since it runs about $2-5 cheaper per bottle on like a $20 bottle than anything I can find in Michigan.

edited for spullingnuss.

I may be "down for a Group Buy, but it will be closer to the middle of the month if everything gets out like they predict. While the article says mid Sept. often times there is a lag in when the stores get the product or put it on the shelf. I will post here if/when I decide to do a GB, but it will not be until I am confident that product is available.

-D

At your convenience, I have no problem waiting.

I heard Four Roses, group buy, and $23.....I'm in :thumbs:.

I am game for a GB, just let me know when and how much and the funds will be on the way. No pressure here.

Ok guys, since my family lives right across the river from Louisville, I'll try to find where these are being sold next time I'm in town and pick up a few bottles for you guys here. So be watching the trading board (but I probably won't get to go down there for another few weeks or so).

Ok guys, since my family lives right across the river from Louisville, I'll try to find where these are being sold next time I'm in town and pick up a few bottles for you guys here. So be watching the trading board (but I probably won't get to go down there for another few weeks or so).

:0 , Go ahead then.....

Whoever ends up organizing it - I want a bottle!

I'm using this Buffalo Trace as a baby bottle as is. Need more bourbon.

I haven't checked out the boards in awhile, but hopefully I'm not too late. I'd be interested in getting a bottle as well, if the group buy is going to happen (provided it hasn't already).

Drank a fifth of it Friday night, very smooth.....