• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Guy Again

davela

Hi .I posted a couple times lately,and you guys responded so nice thanks.I was trying to figure out a way too break in here.So if this is not protocal let me know.I would like to try a Torano Exodus Silver or the 1959 Exodus.I would trade two of my favorites,El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga oscuro ,and a Bolivar Fuente 6.88x48maduro.Two for one.Hope I'm not out of line Thanks Dave

Welcome to CP Dave. You're gonna love it here :) I'm sure someone will take you up on your trade offer.

I have two Torano 1959 Exodus I would be willing to trade and a Carlos tarano Signature. let me know if you want to trade.

Ellman .Thanks so much I will send cigars out on monday.Boy ask and you shall recieve Dave "A cigar is the bannana for the monkey of the soul"

PM me you Address so I can send yours out. (If you put it in your profile it makes things easier.)

Howdy & welcome to CP Dave. This is a great place to call your second home and remember to stay away from cigarbid.com..... :)

Don't tell him to stay away from cigarbid.com! I'm working on making him a convert. :) Anyway, I just wanted to say that Dave is my local cigar buddy and one heck of a drummer.

PS - We just split a bundle of Connies (#28's). We were a little surprised how big an 8" cigar really is. :D

PPS - Our wives both think we're insane. :D :D

Yes no cigarbid for me as of yet ,I do believe I might as well just hand over my credit card to them if I joined .At least JR's will take my check.Smoked a Bock Y Ca Perfecto minor while waching Big Slim Jr's band last night .Nice smoke ,great band Dave

I wish i could do cigarbid.com. But no shipping to Sweden. Maybe thats lucky for my economy ;)

But ooohhh it´s so darn tempting. So many things..... :p

davela said:
Yes no cigarbid for me as of yet ,I do believe I might as well just hand over my credit card to them if I joined .At least JR's will take my check.Smoked a Bock Y Ca Perfecto minor while waching Big Slim Jr's band last night .Nice smoke ,great band Dave
yeah that's a great smoke IMO. I believe it has a Havana 2000 wrapper.

my local JRs has them on sale for $2 a stick I think as a "Past cigars of the week" special.

welcom dude.

Oh BTW usually threads like this go in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

Your rookie mistake will be excused just this once.

^This is sarcasm, it's really not a big deal :)

Yes no cigarbid for me as of yet ,I do believe I might as well just hand over my credit card to them if I joined

VERY SMART :thumbs:

CigarBid is the DEVIL

Excellent self control dave you should be commended. Maybe one of these days I'll learn..........

I was wondering if I should have posted on the trade site,since it was a trade duh.But I knew I would get some direction from someone.I'm glad they got to you Ellman.I was just over at Big Slim Jr's picking up my half of the Sherpas.Smoked one on the way back home .Rush hour traffic was very enjoyable. "The cigar is the bannana for the Monkey of the soul".

Ellman .Just got your package.Thankyou very much.Also recieved one from Vewyphishy.My wife and kids are watching me jump around going yippi!I think I will like it here."A cigar is the bannana for the Monkey of the soul". Thankyou Dave