• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New house, now (hopefully) a new job!

dead_man

Man, I went to my moms house, and while she was at work, one of her friends that works with her saw a job online and printed off for her to give to me. It's about a ten minutes from where I'm at now, and about fifteen from where we're moving. It would double my current pay, so it would help out a lot. Please keep your fingers crossed. This would be such a big help to us. Thanks guys.

Good luck with the job, doubling your pay will do wonders to the cigar budget. I too am looking for a new job so I can start buying boxes. Although, I would suspect that my wife would want any extra money to go towards stuff like a bigger house, a savings account, and children. Just curious, do your Mom's freinds make a habit of going over her house and using the computer while she's at work?

oh, no. her friend works with her. They found the job while they were at work, she wasn't at my moms.

oh, no. her friend works with her. They found the job while they were at work, she wasn't at my moms.

Sorry, I have the reading comprehension of a 7th grader. I guess that's pretty good though, since I am actually 11 years old and just finished the 5th grade. Please don't tell my Mom I smoke. ???

good luck! hope it all works out for you

Good luck in finding a better paying and hopefully somewhat enjoyable job!

Good luck! What kind of job is it if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks everyone, your well wishes mean a lot.

The job is with AEP, and it's a short drive from my house. I put in to be a line mechanic, some of the job description is, "preforming all typesof work involved with the installation, rearrangement, maitenance, operation, removal, and inspection of electrical transmission and distributions facilities." goes into a bit more from there, but you get the idea.