• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humi.

TugBoat

I broke my buying freeze and ordered a new humidor on Monday. I'm going to be saving up for a new truck and won't be buying anything else for awhile so I had to get something now.
I was on Cheaphumidors.com and spotted a 500 count humi. in there imperfects section. I had good luck last time I ordered an imperfect humidor from them so I gave it another try.

Here is the humidor I ordered: Humidor
I picked it up for $199 and used a coupon for an additional 10% off. I can't be happier with my purchase! :D

The damage is very minor, there is a slight nick on the front I can probably buff out and on the side of the lid there is some residue from tape, this too will buff right off with a little polish.

I am seasoning it now and have some of Vipers beads headed my way, should get here pretty soon.

Now I'm going to place one more order (cigars this time) and will be going back onto my buying freeze. Up until now I've been very good, now I need to buckle down and minimize my orders, it's going to be hard with all the free space in my coolador :( .

Edit to add:
And because my pre-discount total was over $200 (I also picked up a cigar tube) I received a 10 count travel humidor. :thumbs:

Sounds like a nice score! I can relate to being on a cigar budget... especially with the holidays coming around and my high hopes for some end of the year releases. I would like to hope I have some extra $$$'s to blow on some Opus and Anejo's...????????????

Congrats! Nice humi, I was eyeing that model myself. I'll have to see how you like it down the road as well.

Nice pickup. As far as the money thing goes... I eat ramen everyday to be able to buy cigars!

oh yes.

Josh

:D

I'm a college student and for my first year I was in an apartment and considered going that route. I have since moved back home and my parents take care of the food for me :thumbs: . Unfortunately right now I am saving up for a truck and thats not going to be cheap :( .

Nice choice. That is a great humidor. I have sold a few of them and people are very happy. That is a great price and it sounds like the imperfections were only minor.

Dave

Back