• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humidor w/pictures

Joshua72

Hello all,
I just introduced myself in the introduction forum and I told everyone there I had just bought a 500-650 cigar humidor and was told to get over here and show it off! Well here I am to show it off, it is still a tad bare but I have only been serious about my new hobby about 8 to 9 months. So here it is thanks for looking and if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free :D

IMG_6440.jpg

IMG_6444.jpg

IMG_6441.jpg

I hope you don't mind I thought I would leave you with some pictures of my wife playing with my STICKS! :D

028.jpg

026.jpg

008.jpg

038.jpg

If this is not OK for the pictures I am sorry and please admin take them down and email me not to do this again but I always think eye candy goes well with cigars!!

Hey Joshua,

Nice start on your stash! Where did you get that cab? I really like it, and have been keeping my eyes open. If you don't mind, would you private message me? Thanks bro!!

-Aaron

OK....I like this guy!

Very nice ...ehhummm...humi.

...and AVB has some new 'Cigar Girl' stuff!

Oopps I deleted the humidor off of photobucket but hey the wife is still there and the humidor is in the background :D hell the wife is better to look at anyway!