• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humidor

BIG AL74

Heres a few pics of my aristocrat mini in natural mahogany running a humicare hydra active humidifier with 2 fans(still waiting on the 3rd fan to get in) and 2 heartfelt hygrometers. I didn't want to drill so I attached each fan with tiny 8 inch cable straps in case I didn't like the fan positioning I could switch it around without making any holes ect..... turns out the straps work nicely . The humi is a steady 70rh ,I know she looks a lil empty but I'll fix that soon. :D

DSCI0916.jpg

DSCI0917.jpg

DSCI0920.jpg

It's true you have a little room in there, but I like what's in it so far! Very nice.

Thanks , I'm gonna try get it filled little by little with some tasty smokes. I was gonna go with a set and forget but I think that lil hydra might just do the trick sot the size of the mini, it's been running steady RH ,I'm quite pleased.
It's true you have a little room in there, but I like what's in it so far! Very nice.

Very nice pickup. I have the Hydra and 2 fans in my mini cabinet and it working like a charm.

Best Regards
Don

Very nice pick up. Enjoy. Too much open real estate in there.....TIME TO FILL HER UP!!!!!!!

Big Al, welcome to the Aristocrat Club :thumbs: . Very nice looking humi. Looking at your selection of smokes that you have now clearly indicates that this will not be the last Staebell humi for you. Better start saving your dollars now because those BIG ones aren't cheap :laugh:

Very nice, congrats!

I'm in the market for a cabinet style humi....

Did the mini fans come from Aristocrat or did you add them yourself?

.....I'm not just a fan of the Aristocrat club, I'm a member..... :laugh:

Nice cabinet - congratulations on the investment.... :thumbs:

Very nice, congrats!

I'm in the market for a cabinet style humi....

Did the mini fans come from Aristocrat or did you add them yourself?

If you're in the market for a cabinet, Bob Staebell is one guy you should talk to. Bob has a number of "standard" models, but you can basically get anything you want. I had one custom built to fit an existing space, with built in humidification and cooling. It's been a solid investment and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Bob is also one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. A good guy to do business with.

What you "lack" in quantity you more than make up for in quality. Nice looking setup there, congrats and enjoy.

Bob Staebell is a class act and a total pleasure to deal with. His humidors are incredible.

Good luck with yours!

Michael

Very nice humidor/cabinet. I'm part of the Staebell club as well and have been loving my cabinet for some time.

Get ready...once that container fills with your favorite puros, you'll be getting one the size of BBS!!! :thumbs:

Enjoy!
Darren

As a member of the Mini family, I wanted to say congrats and a beautiful piece.

Here is mine:

Other Al's Mini

I am also using the Hydra with some modified fans. Not shown in the pics. And it is perfeect for this unit.

Do yo have any problems with the unit standing on end? Would never have thought to do that.

Best of luck.

Al