• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New In Stock: Joyetech EGO AIO ECO, SMOK S-Priv 230W Kit

vaporl

Joyetech EGO AIO ECO Starter Kit
ego_aio_eco_kit_7_5_1.jpg

Joyetech eGo AIO ECO is a built-in 650mAh battery that portable all-in-one vaping device powered by ECO technology. It has a very low output, that extends the battery life by almost double. Brand-new BFHN 0.5ohm head, which can work perfectly under 6-8W low wattage. It has 1.2ml tank capacity, top airflow (nonadjustable) and top refill, make it has long-lasting and good flavor. 7 colorful LED light is so funny that makes the ego aio ECO an ideal all-in-one kit for everyone.

Features:
All-In-ONE pen style
Optimized for high nicotine
Ultra efficient low voltage technology
7 Colorful lights, colorful vaping
Dual circuit protection
Top airflow (non-adjustable) and top refill

Click to order Joyetech EGO AIO ECO Starter Kit Now!

SMOK S-PRIV 230W Starter Kit
smok_s-priv.jpg

SMOK S-Priv Kit has a skull with a big hat on the mod, whose eyes have built-in LED and which can shine 12 different colors. Its output power can up to 230W, giving you desired massive cloud. S - Priv's up / down buttons are hidden on the hat's brim, and the fire key is designed ergonomically, all of which can give you comfortable hand-feel. Besides, it uses shining TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition tank, which has a large capacity, hyper engines and dazzling light.

Specifications:
Tank Capacity: 5ml
Tank Size: 24.5mm(d) x 56mm(h)
Mod Size: 86 x 47 x 30mm
Power Range: 1W-230W
Standby Current: <500μA
Input Voltage: 6.4V-9.0V
Output Voltage: 0.5V-9.0V
Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω(VW)/0.05Ω-2Ω(TC)
Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/100°C-315°C
Color: Black, Silver, Red, Green, Purple, Gold

Buy SMOK S-PRIV 230W Starter Kit Now!

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that I think you’re wasting your time here with these ads. We are a bunch of cigar enthusiasts, not vapers.

Unless you have cigar deals, you most likely won’t get any hits from us. Now, I can’t speak for the entire group, but, I think I have a decent pulse on the majority.

Good luck with your shop. I think your time would be better spent advertising someplace else.

Edit sp

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that I think you’re wasting your time here with these ads. We are a bunch of cigar enthusiasts, not vapers.

Unless you have cigar deals, you most likely won’t get any hits from us. Now, I can’t speak for the entire group, but, I think I have a decent pulse on the majority.

Good luck with your shop. I think your time would be better spent advertising someplace else.

Edit sp
sorry for the wrong forum
we'll not update from now on...
have a good day :)