• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Jersey Guys

I'm from Hamilton, and I know there are some guys in the nothern part of the state.

I'm in. I'm up in Ogdensburg NJ. I work in Paramus (right down the street from JR on 17). But I go to JR on Rt. 10 too. Let me know when and where I would love to meet some locals that are in to smokes.

loanshark I could hit you with a stick. I'm down the street in Newton. I'm up for something.

anytimes better or worse for you guys?? Maybe one saturday or a fri night unless you guys can make it during the week....

Got some buddies up in Old Bridge. Get up there every once in awhile. Always good to hook up for a HERF wherever I am. :)

JR is having a bike night June 10th (a friday) at the Whippany store on 10. Let me know if anyone would be interested. :cool:

loanshark said:
JR is having a bike night June 10th (a friday) at the Whippany store on 10. Let me know if anyone would be interested. :cool:
[snapback]191069[/snapback]​

I saw that too, that can work

Friday night or a Saturday afternoon could work.

If some jackass who uses the screen name "larrynj" from HP, CR or LTC (aka The Island of the Misfit Toys) comes around here wanting to join you, send him back to the Island ASAP. :laugh:

tone-ny said:
He said that you and Leebo vouched for him :D
[snapback]191476[/snapback]​

LMAO, yeah I bet. :laugh: I'll vouch he's a complete idiot ;)

Bergen County here. JR's in whippany would be the best place to meet.
Put I'll meet where ever you pick. Any day is good for me. :thumbs:

First Jersey BOTL's get together and I'm going to miss it. Well this weekend while I'm around the camp fire having one I'll raise my cigar to you. :)