• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Job, New Town

tangomar

Accepted a job in Knoxville TN Friday. 50 years in Iowa and 21 at the same job looking forward to something new :D

Change is the spice! Looks like you picked a spicy one. May the adventure last.

Welcome to TN!!! I'm just down the road from you, so hopefully, you can come out to some of our Smoke Shack herfs!!!

Congrats! Knoxville is one cool southern city. What are you doing there?

Congrats on the new adventure!

I recently moved to Tenn and am enjoying it very much. I an quite sure you will too.

Seth

I spent my whole life in Chattanooga (about an hour and a half south of Knoxville), and now I'm in Indianapolis. Tennessee is a great place to live.

I agree its a nice place it made the deal easy to accept. And thanks all for the support

Congrats! Knoxville is one cool southern city. What are you doing there?

I work for OldCastle materials they bought out APAC last year so it was an easy slide

I live in Cleveland also and spend alot of time in Knoxville. I suggest that you run by Gus's Good Times Deli and pick up a pepperoni sub and cheese sticks (my favorite) and stop by Knoxville Cigar. Leaf and Ale is also a good local shop. We'll have to plan some herfs! :thumbs: