• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Job...Well, sorta...

PetersCreek

Codger-in-training
I'm late in sharing this with y'all but it's been a busy time and I just plumb forgot...

It's no replacement for CP but I've been a member of an astronomy/science forum for several years. Just like my tenure here on CP, I'm not one those high post count kind of guys...but when I do post, I try to make it worthy of reading...except maybe for the occasional bad joke. Well, I guess it paid off because a couple of weeks ago, I was asked to be a moderator. Color me tickled. By way of comparison, it's as if I were asked to join the ranks of the FOGs here. I'm joining folks on the moderation team who've been doing it for years...people I really respect...and it's a kick to be included.

The celebratory stick? AF God of Fire.

Congrats! No better way to look at the stars than while enjoying a cigar :thumbs:

Good deal! I'd suggest the cigar afterward though. Don't want that smoke anywhere near your optics. :whistling: