• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Job

Jeff1101

G21
Got the call today that Monday I will start with the Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Dept. I am going to try and keep my commission with the city police also. So wish me luck means at least a year in the jail before I get to go to the road.

Congrats brother! Keep your head on a swivel. That year will fly by faster than you know it. Be safe..
Smooth sailing and following winds...
Jerod

Good luck Jeff! Is this a promotion or just a change for you? Either way, hope it works the way you want it to bro!

Don

Got the call today that Monday I will start with the Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Dept. I am going to try and keep my commission with the city police also. So wish me luck means at least a year in the jail before I get to go to the road.

Enlighten me. Are you currently on the force as a sworn with the city as well??

As far as the jails go, keep your eye on your buddies, be fair but don't get taken advantage of, and come home to your family. Don't jepeordize that badge we all work so hard to keep clean. :thumbs:

As far as the jails go, keep your eye on your buddies, be fair but don't get taken advantage of, and come home to your family. Don't jepeordize that badge we all work so hard to keep clean. :thumbs:

Yes I have a commission with the city police. (Three years with the reserves).

Yes I have a commission with the city police. (Three years with the reserves).

Oh, nice. Congratulations on your full-time status sir!! :thumbs: :thumbs: