• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New La Riqueza Sizes?

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Tried searching to see if anyones brought this up before, but no luck....

Walked out of my local today with two Churchill (48 gauge, 7.5" long) sized La Riqueza cigars. I thought it was odd, so I picked some up to try out. They look great, although not box pressed though like the others. Anyone heard of them releasing new vitolas recently?

-Billy

Tried searching to see if anyones brought this up before, but no luck....

Walked out of my local today with two Churchill (48 gauge, 7.5" long) sized La Riqueza cigars. I thought it was odd, so I picked some up to try out. They look great, although not box pressed though like the others. Anyone heard of them releasing new vitolas recently?

-Billy

Sup Billy! Good to see you back and posting man! How'd it go with the cycling? I believe you picked up the Churchill Round, comes from a cab. Does the band have white in it? La Riqueza is one of if not my favorite Tat, those Churchill sizes are about the only ones I've not got my hands on yet.

Thanks Greg! Glad to be back on the board! Cycling is being relagated to hobby status. I got a new job in the exact field I wanted to be in, so Im focusing on my career a bit more now. Lots of OT and DT, so no time to train really.

Thanks for the info on the La Riqueza. Yeah, it has white on the band, on each side of the center logo. Im looking forward to trying it, as they are one of my Fav's as well...and ya never know Greg...maybe a couple might find their way to you in the near future. :whistling:

-Billy

I am with Greg on this one. I absolutely love the La Riqueza line, especially because the #3 is what got me to really appreciate cigars. Thanks for giving me another task (aka quest, obsession, etc) to pull off. Finding the elusive LR Churchill!

This is the Cabinet Selection Double Corona you are talking about. I have a few of these in my humi but have not found the time to dedicate to such a long smoke as of yet.

Yeah La Riqueza is good stuff!