• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New member - LGHT-

LGHT

Banned
Well I was encouraged to join a few other boards and CP seems to be know for what elses, but their passes so here I am.

I have been smoking cigars for about 3-4 years off and on, but seriously for almost 2 years now. I smoke a wide variety of med/body cigars and prefer brands like VR, PUNCH, and SLR. I work as a network engineer in the legal industry for a law firm and enjoy lots of x game type of sports and gambling. I can't wait to play in one of the NL holdem tourney's and have been handicapping mlb for about 5 years if you need any winners!!

I like to trade habano's from time to time to get rid of stock and try new ones so pm me if you care to trade.

Welcome to CP from PA! A word of advice though, if you're going to interact here you'll need to fill out your profile. :cool:

Welcome from Alpharetta, GA! And listen to AVB's advice... usually an addy is well rewarded!!!

Jim

Thanks for the invites noticed a few members from another board. Well I got my profile all setup and ready to go!! When's the next NL tourney :)

Welcome to CP!! pull up a chair in the chat room sit back, have a cigar amd relax!

Ed

Welcome to CP and have fun posting (and trading).
There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks here.