• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Member saying hi

natejustice

Justice for all
Reaction score
Hello... I am a new member and I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know how awesome and informative i have found this board to be :thumbs: I have been a lurker for awhile, but now I am a full fledged member, and proud of it. :) Thanks for making this an awesome board..

Welcome and enjoy... It is always nice to see more noobs here (that way I don't feel all alone) :)

Welcome to CP from NJ!

Welcome to CP from Virginia.
You will find this is a great place to learn about cigars.

Hello! And welcome!

Ah, newbies welcoming newbies. Brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

:D

welcome38gk.gif
from a fellow PA CP newbie.

Welcome to another PA member!!! What part of central PA are you from? Enjoy the board!

bchem said:
Welcome to another PA member!!! What part of central PA are you from? Enjoy the board!
[snapback]232651[/snapback]​

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it is very much appreciated!!..bchem i am right outside Harrisburg, in New Cumberland.

I guess I should say "howdy".. and welcome! :D
I'm a noob, too, from north Texas.. Lots of good folks here, most of whom have probably forgotten more than I know about good cigars.
Enjoy!!

natejustice said:
Hello... I am a new member and I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know how awesome and informative i have found this board to be  :thumbs:  I have been a lurker for awhile, but now I am a full fledged member, and proud of it.  :) Thanks for making this an awesome board..
[snapback]232453[/snapback]​

Yahoo! Now I'm not the newest newbie! Welcome from the enormous state of Delaware. :rolleyes: