• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Offerings from JR's

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
This is not a long drawn out review. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.

I went to JR's last Sunday and bought a pile of their newest cigars. I smoked some.

SRO - Sun Ripened Oscuro
Belinda Black
La Escepcion Serie IV

All were corona sizes.

These were great smokes. All three of them.

The SRO is a bit mild but has mountains of smoke and a TON of flavor. I smoked it this morning on my way to work picking up aluminum cans so I can pay the postage for bombing.

I smoked the Belinda Black on the way home from JR's. I couldn't wait. I am glad I didn't. It had a good full flavor. It was really mellow and creamy.

The La Escepcion was smoked tonight. It was the strongest of the three. It didn't have as much flavor as the SRO and I don't think it was quite as good by still a very good smoke.

I will buy a box of all three as soon as my welfare check comes at the beginning of the month. JR's gets all my welfare checks.

These cigars are really inexpensive and very good. You can enjoy smoking them but don't mind throwing them out if you have to because you paid less than 2 or 3 bucks for it.

The last third of all three cigars began to get harsh as do cheaper cigars but still with that said... they were all a terrific smoke.

SRO Coronas - $32 for 24
Belinda Black Cubanos (5.65x46) - $30 for 20
La Escepcion Tapa Negra 42 (6.5x42) $60 for 20

No, I don't work for JR's, but I wish I did. :D

I have one of those Blacks sitting in my humi and will torch it soon as I will also try one of the IV's which were recently gifted to me. Now the III's are pretty dern good. Wrapped a little loose, but good with strength. Looking fowad to trying the SRO's. From what I have heard, they arent earth shattering but straight forward good tobbaco flavor.

Emo

I've been meaning to order some of the Blacks. I like Belinda's cigars and am looking forward to trying the dark ones. Thanks for the reviews.

Belinda Blacks: mild to medium flavor. Has that maduro sweetness to it. :thumbs:

La Escepcion IV: Medium Flavor. Very tasty but the I and III are better.

When you get these leave them out of your humidor for a few days so they can dry out. The usual JR ships them wet blah, blah, blah......

I saw those SRO's in the new catalog. I was very tempted to buy a box but was unsure. Maybe now I'll do so. Thanks for posting, SD.