• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Peterson Retailer

ironbyron

I recently started selling pipes and pipe tobacco at the store I manage. And as of yesterday, I am officially a Peterson Retailer. I have aquired an account at The Liquor Store, Inc. here in Owensboro, KY. We don't have a website in case anyone may wonder. I can however match anyone's price. Don't worry, this is the only time I will post this here. I'm just so damn excited I had to tell someone! I should be getting my first shipment the first of next week.

Byron in Owensboro, KY

Congrat's, you should post some pictures of them when you get them in. :cool:

Sure thing. If I can figure out how to do it I will. I have a dozen coming in. One of them is all mine though, a Rosslare 80s. Merry Christmas ti me :)

Byron

I plan to get Savinellis next if I can. I've only just started getting into selling Pipes and Pipe tobacco and am trying to feel out how the local trade will be. So far I seeing more and more traffic come in just from using our marquis to let people know I have added Pipes and Pipe Tobacco.

Byron

Here are five of the Petes I got in today. I didn't have time to shoot them all. From left to right they are; Aran 999 Fishtail, Rosslare Classic 150 Fishtail, Killarney Ebony XL02 Fishtail, Racing Green XL90 P-lip, And "MY" Rosslare Classic 80s Fishtail

gallery_8965_920_36407.jpg

Byron

I like the aran, and also the forth from the left the darker one. All of them are nice

That is a beautiful pipe. These photos really don't do the pipes justice. I took the pics with my camera phone. The guys at work gushed over the Ebony Killarney and well actually they loved them all. And none of them even smoke pipes!

Oh, I forgot to mention I secured a Savinelli account today. I should have my first shipment from Savinelli by Friday. Of course I just had to order the Byron's Favorite in both smooth and sandblast :rolleyes:

Byron

That is a beautiful pipe. These photos really don't do the pipes justice. I took the pics with my camera phone. The guys at work gushed over the Ebony Killarney and well actually they loved them all. And none of them even smoke pipes!

Oh, I forgot to mention I secured a Savinelli account today. I should have my first shipment from Savinelli by Friday. Of course I just had to order the Byron's Favorite in both smooth and sandblast :rolleyes:

Byron
Please post the savinelli's when you get them in, Im looking to buy a new one soon.

Other than the two Byron's Favorites I have two Soiree's coming in. I dealt with the National Sales manager on the phone today. I let him put together about 40 pipes for my initial order. Most of those (24) are Savinelli's entry level pipes, that will sell for $39 to $50. Mind you those prices are less than MSRP. The two Soiree's are both black on black and very nice looking pipes.
Here's a link to those. http://www.savinelliusa.com/soiree.htm

I also have some Pisa's coming. Not sure what shapes. Here's the link to that.
http://www.savinelliusa.com/pisa.htm

I can't remember the rest of the names. It seems everything was happening at once while I was on the phone with him.

I also ordered some of all of their tobaccos.

I should be able to match anyones price, and I can order any Savinelli or Peterson tht you may want, assuming they currently have it in inventory.

later, gotta light up :D

Other than the two Byron's Favorites I have two Soiree's coming in. I dealt with the National Sales manager on the phone today. I let him put together about 40 pipes for my initial order. Most of those (24) are Savinelli's entry level pipes, that will sell for $39 to $50. Mind you those prices are less than MSRP. The two Soiree's are both black on black and very nice looking pipes.
Here's a link to those. http://www.savinelliusa.com/soiree.htm

I also have some Pisa's coming. Not sure what shapes. Here's the link to that.
http://www.savinelliusa.com/pisa.htm

I can't remember the rest of the names. It seems everything was happening at once while I was on the phone with him.

I also ordered some of all of their tobaccos.

I should be able to match anyones price, and I can order any Savinelli or Peterson tht you may want, assuming they currently have it in inventory.

later, gotta light up :D
I like pipe 603,how much will you be selling that for?

I will hopefuly get a price list today. Hopefully I can let you know tonight,

Byron

I really like that half bent peterson bulldog at the top of the second picture. What is the pricepoint on something like that, just out of curiosity?

While it's nice that you are sharing your excitement with us, posts advertising your shop sales should really go in the Retailer area of the site. The Pipe Room is really more for information and discussion, not sales. Your first post is fine, but this is bordering on something different. If you'd like to post up prices and availability, I'd suggest a post in the Retailer area and maybe a link here in the Pipe Room so we can see it. I may be wrong, perhaps a PM to Rod asking for his thoughts could clear things up for both of us.

You have some great looking pipes there. I wish you all the success in the world. :thumbs:

:)

I will gladly take this discussion to the retailer site. Sorry, I guess after my first post it just kinda took off.

Byron

I will gladly take this discussion to the retailer site. Sorry, I guess after my first post it just kinda took off.

Byron

Not a problem at all. I understand your (and fellow members') excitement. :)

I hope you get a few sales from CP. There are a lot of good folks here to do business with (as long as it's kept in the proper places).

:thumbs:

While it's nice that you are sharing your excitement with us, posts advertising your shop sales should really go in the Retailer area of the site. The Pipe Room is really more for information and discussion, not sales. Your first post is fine, but this is bordering on something different. If you'd like to post up prices and availability, I'd suggest a post in the Retailer area and maybe a link here in the Pipe Room so we can see it. I may be wrong, perhaps a PM to Rod asking for his thoughts could clear things up for both of us.

You have some great looking pipes there. I wish you all the success in the world. :thumbs:

:)
Probally my fault. :whistling:

Nah, it just kind of took on a life of it's own. But thanks for taking all the blame :thumbs:

Byron

Cardoug wrote:
:)[/quote]Probally my fault. :whistling:
[/quote]

I would recommend a couple peterson system pipes too. They do smoke drier than a regular pipe! I dont know about your neck of the woods but over here in Hawaii the most popular pipes at our local B&M are meers. I would recommend going for the more name ones like CAO, SMS, IMP, etc. Good Luck!!!! :thumbs: