• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Purchase

pdeleone

Thank you guys, if it weren't for you...................... :sign:

Started looking around when it was in the 90's last week. Found this and sat onit for a bit, cooled down and didn't need it yet. Called today and it was still sitting around. Took the drive out to look at it, talked them down to $110. Told them I wasn't sure, seemed ok but needed to think about it. Got to the car and the guy comes running out. The wife said I could take it for a cool $100. SOLD

http://bend.craigslist.org/hsh/648604613.html

Now I have to get shelves made, think you guys should help fill it now............................ :laugh:

Paul

Congrats and welcome to the WinoHumi land :)

If you ever need wood, I find that Seller named bnyexotichardwoods on Ebay has some decent wood (I used him for mine)

He's quick and ships quality product.

Cheers!

Pyth0s

Looks nice - you'll really enjoy having a temperature controlled storage environment. With good humidification your cigar storage worries are pretty much over.

......think you guys should help fill it now............................ :laugh:

Paul
No, actually you should send sticks out to the guys that had all the helpful advice..... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Back