• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New shipment of Opus are in at my dealer

bigmac

Just got a new shipment of Opus in today, the vitolas are perfection X, perfection #4, robusto, and super belicosos.Just got through smoking a perf #4 and it really kicked my ass, WOW is all I can say.

Our shop had EVERY regular release vitola in stock yesterday (like 11 or 12 boxes total). Prices ranged from $7.50 (for a #4 or #5 I think) to $25 for the "A" in coffins. Prices exclude 7.5% sales tax.

I have an extremely busy week, but I can probably pick up a few extras (limit 2 of each size) for 2-3 guys I suppose.

I would prefer Paypal first unless you're a FOG since the bill is gonna' be up there.

Cheers,
Dixie

BrownDevil said:
Prices?? :cool:
[snapback]149448[/snapback]​
13.95 for the #4, 16.95 for the perf X, plus 6% tax. I dont know what the others are but I can check. Plus NO LIMIT.These prices are higher than the ones at Dixies dealer but that is what they are here.

dixieland_conjunction said:
Our shop had EVERY regular release vitola in stock yesterday (like 11 or 12 boxes total). Prices ranged from $7.50 (for a #4 or #5 I think) to $25 for the "A" in coffins. Prices exclude 7.5% sales tax.

I have an extremely busy week, but I can probably pick up a few extras (limit 2 of each size) for 2-3 guys I suppose.

I would prefer Paypal first unless you're a FOG since the bill is gonna' be up there.

Cheers,
Dixie
[snapback]149455[/snapback]​
PM sent

Good grief folks!

Everyone who sent me a PM should have a response by now. Sorry I couldn't get more, but they're pretty much out of most stuff (after CarolinaGuy and I tag-teamed the place that is :whistling: ) and met the 2 sticks limits quickly.

I spent an A$$ load of $$ picking up stuff you you folks, so please try to get your payments to me as soon as you can. :)

Cheers,
Dixie