• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Son on the way...

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
I want to purchase a good box of cigars in honor of my newest baby boy. I want something that will age well. Med to Full body is prefered. I will not be giving any of these away. These are just for me to enjoy. If they last that long ;) maybe I can enjoy one with him one day. Don't tell mommy! Any suggestions? The estimated arrival will be Sept. 10th.

I can go $200-$250 a box. I like Medium to Full bodied sticks. Examples are TTT Trinidad, LGC Serie R. Although a mild-medium smoke, the new RyJ Reserva Real is also a wonderful smoke.

You can probably get a box of VSGs in that price range. I suggest the Corona Gorda, Robusto, Belicoso No. 1 and Enchantment. Or another good choice would be AF Don Carlos. Try the No. 2, Robusto or Belicoso.

Oh, by the way....CONGRATS!!

I agree with FT, VSG or Don Carlos would be good choices and they age very well! :thumbs:

Congrats on the baby!

I will follow suit with what FT and Shadow said, go with a box of VSG or Don Carlos.

Sam

Congrats on your pending arrival!

You cant go wrong with the ones the boys listed! ;)

For the same $ you can have a Boli CG isom. They age very well :thumbs:

Sounds good so far. I haven't tried any of the sticks listed. I will have to go get a couple of singles to try. Keep 'um coming. This is a great excuse to try loads of cigars that I would otherwise have no excuse for "Momma!"

mmmm boli CG's :)

if you're not ready to dive into the dark-side, maybe 2 boxes of Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown. :)

<Jingle playing> He's making a list, and checking it twice...

Horse said:
mmmm boli CG's :)

if you're not ready to dive into the dark-side, maybe 2 boxes of Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown. :)
Sounds like we have simular taste Horse. Made me get a AF CBs out the cooler and fire it up. :p