• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New tat

FatherTiresius

Watcher of the Skies
Careful what you wish for. I told my co-workers about a year ago that if LSU ever won a national championship that I'd get a tattoo of the Eye of the Tiger logo. I figured I was safe. LSU hasn't won a title in 45 years. Well, you guys know what happened and now I'm the proud owner of some new skin ink. My very good friends from the office even came with me to make sure I didn't pussy out....er, I mean be there for moral support.

Have to say it looks pretty damn good, even though it's still swollen and bloody. Didn't hurt as much my first tat (on my ankle...ow!) but it's still pretty sore. I'll wear it with pride for the rest of my life.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Geaux Tigers! How did you become such a Tigers fan. I am b/c I was born and raised here in Louisiana.

btw, my tats...

right inner forearm = chinese symbol = to sing
left inner forearm = chinese symbol = harmony

:)

Congrats on your new tat and LSU's arse whoopin' on OU :thumbs:

Horse said:
Then you missed out on This Pass :thumbs:
Yep I did miss that one. Now I understand.

BTW my tats
inner and outer arm (same arm) Tribal pit bull
I'm houma and choctaw indian and french, a true coonass

GEAUX TIGERS!!! You know it daddy oooeee!! nice choice for a tiger tat there FT..where exactly is that thing again...

btw I have no tats on my body(yet)...my ole' lady has one of pooh bear spilling the honey pot that is locating right where it should be....on the inner hip/pubic bone..there is also a few "drops" of honey leading to the promise land!!!

gr8full2day said:
GEAUX TIGERS!!! You know it daddy oooeee!! nice choice for a tiger tat there FT..where exactly is that thing again...

btw I have no tats on my body(yet)...my ole' lady has one of pooh bear spilling the honey pot that is locating right where it should be....on the inner hip/pubic bone..there is also a few "drops" of honey leading to the promise land!!!
Woohooo....sounds like a nice tat on yer SWMBO Russell. The best I ever saw on a girl was a little guy pushing a lawnmower through a patch of pubes. Of course it was shaved where he'd already been. :0

My tat is on my right arm - on my deltoids.

Well I think we deserve to see PICTURES! :D

Especially from gr8full2day "ole lady"

:thumbs: Toaster

Damn Greg :0 Now that's commitment! Congrats on the big win and on the new ink :thumbs:

Not really dead, just passwd protected. Fast4dr is going to host it for me. Watch this space.

tat.jpg

Now that is a real beauty. Congrats to the man from LSU! But shouldn't it be half of the eye ......... LMAO Bwahhhhhaaaa

BenjieV :D

Nice ink..... now we need to see the mower man and pooh bear ;)