• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"New" Tatuaje?

And all this time I thought tallpaul was just a clever name....well it's not! Wtf?

So the picture in this thread has The Old Man and the C with a black label, but the cigar itself is the El Trunfador blend.  I brought The Old Man and the C awhile back and the label has the El Trunfador label! WTF is going on?

This may in fact be the last time I buy some stuff from Pete if this is just a big marketing ploy to sell the same shit with different labels to confuse people on thinking its something different.

David

Sweetrice80 said:
So the picture in this thread has The Old Man and the C with a black label, but the cigar itself is the El Trunfador blend.  I brought The Old Man and the C awhile back and the label has the El Trunfador label! WTF is going on?

This may in fact be the last time I buy some stuff from Pete if this is just a big marketing ploy to sell the same shit with different labels to confuse people on thinking its something different.

David
There are 2 sets.
One is the El Triunfador, (which is really the Cabiguan Maduro "tester blend"). The other is actually a black label lancero and culebra.
If memory serves me they were released about a year apart.

Sweetrice80 said:

David

Looks pretty cut and dry to me?No confusion here. I can definitely tell the difference, and I haven't even smoked them yet.

gallery_13416_1483_86767.jpg

gallery_13416_1483_21003.jpg