• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Tatuaje's

ffopusxff

Cohiba Siglo III's MMMMM
Well I am not that good with these things, but these were great. First off when I saw them at the local shop they looked great. Smelled them and what a good smelling barnyard. Just a pleasing smell to find in a cigar. Reminded me of all the other Tatuaje's I have smoked. So I bought one of each band color to test them.
So I decided to smoke them both fairly close to each other. Started with the small Angeles sized red band. Started off very spicy but started to mellow after the first half inch. Razor sharp burn and an awesome flavor. About an hour later I lit up the P2 white band. Pretty much the same flavor profile as the Angeles, but just not as strong. Very well made cigars. Just glad they are still in stock, will be heading to pick up 10 more or so after I wake up. For those waiting to try these you will not be disappointed. :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS- Would take 4 of either of these over ESG's right now. :whistling:

nice, been wondering about these, what shop has em?

How are these price wise compared to the brown label? I know Pete has some high hopes for these and I have heard good things about them. Now I gotta head to my local B&M and see if he got his in stock!

Sounds like they're worth a try. Thanks for the review!

How are these price wise compared to the brown label? I know Pete has some high hopes for these and I have heard good things about them. Now I gotta head to my local B&M and see if he got his in stock!
Prices are cheap in comparison, $4-7 a piece. I think these are a steal like the regular Padron line. :thumbs:

i got a box of the almirantes. worked out to about $7.20 at leaf&ale. i was surprised at how dry these were shipped. it was very easy to smoke right out of the box. it also makes it harder to let the remainder stay at rest to see how they improve. i am very pleased that you can tell these are definite members of the tatuaje family.

Went by my B&M and he didn't have them in yet. They'll be in on Tuesday. So I'll suffer through the weekend! :D

Should get my box tomorrow. I'll have a review up next week some time. :thumbs: Thanks for your impressions, it sounds like it's gonna be a hit!

I am a Tatuaje Whore! :love: I want these. ??? I just got the Cojonu '06 the other day for the first time. :thumbs: I love them. :love: Please send me some of the red bands for testing! :whistling: I want them...I can't find them yet! Help my obsession!! ;) :sign:

-Fetter :thumbs:

I am a Tatuaje Whore! :love: I want these. ??? I just got the Cojonu '06 the other day for the first time. :thumbs: I love them. :love: Please send me some of the red bands for testing! :whistling: I want them...I can't find them yet! Help my obsession!! ;) :sign:

No seriously, tell us how you REALLY feel bro... ;)

Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

Tyrone?!? Is that you? :laugh: :p :laugh:

CYG

Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

CYG

I think the answer for pretty much everyone on this board concerning Don Pepin goodies is - yes, we are crack addicts.

Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

CYG

I think the answer for pretty much everyone on this board concerning Don Pepin goodies is - yes, we are crack addicts.

You don't have to tell me, I had to install barb wire and electric wiring around the Tatuaje drawer in my humi. It's so hard to stay away from them but I really wanna age them, they should be excellent once their strength melts into aged complexity.(at least thats the way I picture it)

CYG

Fetter there is a shop up in LA that I drive by that is a authorized dealer. I will check and see if there are any in. They give you 20% off if you buy the box.

The Red and Whites will have a widespread release. The Brown's will still be available from exclusive retailers only.

I just posted int he Discussion forun about the thought of Tatuaje going bye-bye. Please help me dry my tears by telling me what IS happening!