• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to cigars and CP

Dysfunctional

Hi there..... just to introduce myself to the Forum here....

I hail from the TINY and HUMID country of Singapore....any forum members here ??

Well let me start by saying I have been reading the forum and it always leaves me in stitches......

I have been a cigarette smoker and have friends who are into CIGARS so one day I decieded to try one....the aroma has always made me want to try....

My friends were nice enough to show me the way to cut and light a CIGAR....and they told me to really enjoy the CIGAR....I was to draw on the cigar for as long as I can (20 seconds or so).....do this slowly...then inhale it and hold it in.....

Well you can guess what happened next.... I almost died...... (with friends like this who needs enemies).

After that, I got down to enjoying the Cigar and lo and behold.... I still enjoyed it. I am lucky as my wife got me a Christmas Present in the form of a Humidor last week (Siglo brand)..... so now I am here to learn about this wonderful smoking experience.

Now to start on my cigar collections.....see you all around.

Howdy and welcome to Cp from Sunny Central Florida. You may want to fill out your profile so we get to know a little about you...... :) :thumbs: :)

Welcome Aboard. :thumbs:

We have members from other countries.

Welcome to Cigar Pass!. We'll have to have an "Around the world" pass sometime with all of our non-U.S. members involved. :cool:

Welcome to CP.....Watch out for the looney tunes....

Next time I'm in Singapore, we'll have to get together for a smoke.

Dysfunctional said:
My friends were nice enough to show me the way to cut and light a CIGAR....and they told me to really enjoy the CIGAR....I was to draw on the cigar for as long as I can (20 seconds or so).....do this slowly...then inhale it and hold it in.....

Well you can guess what happened next.... I almost died...... (with friends like this who needs enemies).
[snapback]150315[/snapback]​

Well, I had the same experience and it wasn't so bad. Oh, wait, that wasn't a cigar. :cool:

Welcome to the board.

Welcome! Newbies joining up faster than I can say hello to them, hope you like it here!

hudsonvalley said:
Dysfunctional said:
[snapback]150315[/snapback]​

Well, I had the same experience and it wasn't so bad. Oh, wait, that wasn't a cigar. :cool:

[snapback]150342[/snapback]​

If you are caught with that (wacky weed) in Singapore the penalty is death! Scary thought. :0 It says that right on the entry visa in big red letters.

Anyway welcome.

Dysfunctional? Hmmm........D-Y_S_F_U_N_C_T_I_O_N_A_L....That does sound familiar....hey wait, that's us!! Welcome to our dysfunctional group!! :D