• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New travel'dor, wrong foam trays! :(

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
So I bought THIS travel'dor from CigarBid (I know- I know). Once I won the bid, and it arrived, I realized, it was different than the one I had seen before :( :0 :angry:

The box holds 32 cigars, which is nice, but its waaaay deeper than I'd like :lookup: , and the foam trays inside look like wavey sheets of foam... The one I wanted, has individual inlays cut out for each cigar.... Any idea where I can get order or otherwise buy the right trays?

THANKS.
Toaster

If you want to go for trays call Vern I just ordered one more set great price.

Yes, but- with the included trays (which are crap btw), when you pick up the box by the handle- all the cigars slide or move to one side! :angry:

I've got the small 8 cigar version with the trays I'm talking about, and those trays hold the cigars in a cavity so they can not slide around.

smoke_odors023003.jpg

smoke_odors007003.jpg

THESE are the trays I wanted... and the ones I thought I'd be getting :sneaky: its my fault 100% :( So now the job is to keep a good deal from biting me in the a$$ (literally :p)