• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New VSG "round" robusto

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
Just saw an ad for these and since I like VSGs I was wondering if anyone got to try any. They are being sold in boxes of 10 so it wouldn't break the bank, but it would be nice to see how they smoke. They may be considered gimmicky, but hey, they caught my attention already and I wasn't even in the market for any.

I have never sampled any of those holy grail OR rounds that some of you have been fortunate enough to have smoked so I don't have any bias against the normal box press that I have in my humi already. I'm more curious to have something of a "conversation starter" that I know I would smoke all eventually.

What say you?

Dave

I saw the sales pitches on these as well. I don't know why it would be a big deal unless the blend was differant than current.
I didn't notice if the pricing was the same as a box pressed version, or if there is a premium. I'll most likely pass.

I'll try it just for S&Gs. They aren't the first to release a cigar in a box-press and a "round" version. Anything that comes in both dress-box and cab (CCs and NCs)...

Sometimes I can pick up a difference between the two, but it may just be that I'm looking for a difference?

Didn't Pete do this with a La Riqueza last year?

I believe he did, but since the la Riqueza is more of a mild stick, I didn't think it was worth finding out myself via another outlay of cash.

The wizard size of the VSG, I believe, is a round version, but I don't stock more than a couple at any time, but this robo size is right up my alley.