• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's "Aged" cigar pass

shadowryder1

Okay here is how it works, if you are interested let me know:

I will start a box off with aged cigars. All cigars will be aged for at least a year and many for 2+ years. You take up to 2 cigars and replace with 2 different cigars that have been aged for up to the same amount of time. I will put how long I have aged them by each brand I put in. When you put in your cigars you will add them to the list and tell us how long they have been aged. Try not to put the same brands back in as I want to try different aged brands when I get the box back.

There will be a list in the box of each cigar brand and age. When you take your cigars out you will cross them off the list and put your cigars and age on the list. I think this pass could handle 10-12 folks.

Now, if you are interested send me your snail addy.

I won't start this pass until the 2nd of January 2003. I can taste them now :p

DT

This could be a good one, count me in. PM sent! :thumbs:

I'd love to join, but feel free to disqualify me, if you think it wouldn't work out.

I'm new to the hobby (started in earnest March '02) and nearly all of the well aged cigars I have are gifts. This means that I'm not entirely sure of their exact age, and I don't often have more than one of the same kind.

Still, there's plenty of yellow or almost brown crinkley cello in here, I just can't always pin an exact age on it.

Info in profile, if you'll have me.

Thanks!

I'd like to play if you'll have me. Ibelieve I have a few aged sticks in there somewhere. PM enroute.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign: