• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Years Lotto....Thanks, the end :)

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
To the prestigious webmasters, diligent moderators, established FOG’s, humble FNG’s, and to the host of the event, the ever profound and honorable SD_Stack, I post with good news.

Albeit, the original thread of this glorious lottery ( :D ) has been deleted due to a series of highly debated civil uprisings (which oddly enough, appear to have reoccurred in a variety of different thread lines ever since
mf_popcorn1.gif
), I offer one last thread on the lottery’s behalf to show that there may yet be hope for peace in this cyber-nation of stogie-buy’n, HERF luv’n, box-bombing, cigar pass’n Brothers Of The Leaf group I’m proud to call family
smiley-faces-37.gif
!

Oh yeh, back to the point: Partially due to the fact that I have not had a 911 call in over 8 hours and that several concerned people have PM’d me with the question, I am first pleased to announce that all contestants in the lottery have sent their cigars and presents as promised. ALL of the sticks were high end, and even if I was elevated to Esteem FOG status for just 2 seconds, I would still conclude that the sticks were to drool for. And if this doesn’t make the FOG’s proud, some people even sent a second package of even better stick just to make sure that they were covered! It was enough to make a proud man cry! All together, 76 high-end stick were received in all, adding up to a conservative (providing you could even find some of them to buy!) $701.48. I used average prices, and while not a FOG, I now consider myself an expert on price-checking!!

As for the present, some of the things received were as creative as magazine subscriptions, home-roasted coffee, cigar tubes, climax beads, nekid pictures of someone’s mom...
smiley-faces-28.gif
, a calendar of babes, and a brass, 3-stick travel case that puts my gold badge to shame!

So the moral of this post, CPer’s old and new did SD’s lottery proud and made it an event to be proud of! Thanks to all who sent the winnings and I plan on sharing the wealth as much as possible!

Darin (not real name but a secret identity! ;) )

BombCigarPost2.jpg

The above is either a picture of me getting my winnings or of the mailman dropping them off, I can't tell. The mailman and I bought the same bomb-suits on a two-fer deal......

:D :thumbs:

the ever profound and honorable SD_Stack,

Now that's a mouthful!

All together, 76 high-end stick were received in all, adding up to a conservative (providing you could even find some of them to buy!) $701.48.

:0 Great win Bro. Do I get a finders fee? :p

The mailman and I bought the same bomb-suits on a two-fer deal......

TFF!

Fast4Dr said:
Congrats Darin now get to smoking :)

Hey, it's Superbowl, I'll be able to knock 3 down at least!!

SD.....Finders fee?? Yer think'n small!! You just gotta rig the next one right so ya win!! :D :p ;)

Fer us newbs, maybe you can give some details. I'm always up for a contest -- especially if there's gambling involved.