• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Resolution

Then that would be a promise to buy the same amount or slightly less, just not more. :lookup:

statelandman said:
During 2004, I promise I will not buy any more cigars!

I promise...
I promise...
I promise...

:lookup:
I call BULL **** :p ......... Even though most of us here have more than enough cigars to get us through the New Year, I dont see anyone here being able to keep that promise.

I do promise to get back to work so I can start filling the new wall humi I got from mom!!!!!!! And thats no BS!!!! :D

I say I'm not gonna buy anymore either.... :p

Never works out. I'm a cigar junkie (like most of us here I'm sure)... After having 3 desktop humidors + a coolador (which is FULL btw), I just setup a 4'th Desktop!!! MY WIFE WANTS TO KILL ME! :sign:

I give him 3 weeks MAXIMUM... ;) :thumbs:

I pledge to smoke more in '04! :D That's one I can keep.

There's no way in hell I can promise not to buy any cigars! Isn't going to happen.

I promise to buy more cigars, smoke better cigars (no more Backwoods), to clean out the garage, put more insulation in the attic, .....oooo sorry wrong list...did I mention smoking more better ceeegars!!!!

:D :D :D

Well, for me I'm doing a couple of things....

For one, I'm cutting back on cigar comsumption for a while. I'm also going to limit purchases and become more of a special occaision smoker. :D

Secondly, I'm starting a diet on the 1st. Doing the South Beach thing, no carbs or sugar. I've pretty much cut out the sugar but the carbs will be tough! I need to lose 30lbs. Exercise will be increasing as well.

I also got a promotion at work, so I'm looking forward to making changes this coming year!

Hope you all have a happy new year!

Lee :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:

For one, I'm cutting back on cigar comsumption for a while. I'm also going to limit purchases and become more of a special occaision smoker. :D

Secondly, I'm starting a diet on the 1st. Doing the South Beach thing, no carbs or sugar. I've pretty much cut out the sugar but the carbs will be tough! I need to lose 30lbs. Exercise will be increasing as well.

I also got a promotion at work, so I'm looking forward to making changes this coming year!

Congrats on the promo! As for your unneeded cigars......

Leebo8-9-8 said:

For one, I'm cutting back on cigar comsumption for a while. I'm also going to limit purchases and become more of a special occaision smoker. :D :D
My special occasions are: Noon, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm, 9 pm, 10 pm and 11 pm (and sometimes midnight and 1 am). OK, I could live with that strict regimen. :D

Congratulations on the promotion!

Take care, Bacchus

Leebo8-9-8 said:

I haven't smoked in maybe 4 weeks! Special occasions is commendable. My wife has taken that stance with sex :D

I'd never make a resolution about not buying more cigars.... that would last a week... LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Just smoke more cigars, and you'll lose weight. :D

Back