• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Short Pass

SamGuss

Well gentlemen and ladies, the time has come. I am going to host a small box pass. Standard rules will apply - equal or greater value on the puts vs takes, careful packing and quick turn arounds.

This will be a small and short pass. Only 6-8 people strong. 10 cigars starting line-up. A quick and dirty pass to get back in time between christmas and New years.

Starting line up will be premium and super premium sticks, non -ISOM. I would ask that you be an experienced trader/passer before signing up for my box pass. If I don't you or of you then drop me an e-mail or pm and let's talk.

As soon as 6-8 people are signed up then the pass will be sent out and starting line up posted.

Sam

Sam,

I'll play if you'll have me. :D I believe I can fulfil my end of the pass. ;)
PM will follow.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Whew! I was worried that I might end up in no passess...

Info in profile.

Bruddah Sam,

I'd love to play in your pass but I think if you included me it would take too long to turn around... the Canoe sails slower across the Pacific this time of year... LOL! If you host a Pass after the New Year please LMK as you know I'll play!

Aloha,

Wade

Count me in Sam. PM heading your way! :thumbs:

Bruddah Wade,

If you really want in I would simply make you the last one on the pass so the only one affected would be me.

It's your call though so hit me back with what you want to do ;)

Shadow welcome to the pass bud :)

Sam

I will play if you will let me :)

PM SENT!!!

Hey, I'll jump into this pool if there's room (and if you'll have me). Promise not to pee. :) Sam, I think you have my snaily, but if not, say so and I'll PM it to you.

Welcome in guys!

FT send it to me to be on the safe side please - I have a tendacy to misplace stuff like addresses ;)

Room for a couple more and then I will post opening line-up.

Sam

I'll join, if you'll have me. I've got at least one pass under my belt....

PM sent

Mickey

I'll play if it's OK with you. I love getting mail and I just got two new boxes of ammo. I'll PM you my addy.

-Mpass

Hello all, well we have our list for the cigar pass. But first an apology. Mikey, with limited room on the pass I am leaving you out of this one. With some time and passes/trades under your belt I would welcome you in future passes I host. For now, to get the ball rolling though I am offering you a one on one trade if you would like. Just drop me a PM if you are interested.

The pass participants will be:

Pepe
Mountain Passer
FatherTiresius
Joe M
Shadow
Cohiba Surfer
wk-mang
Misc.
and SkyDivNekd

I will be putting together the address labels, pass order and opening line up this week and send out to the first person on the list on Thursday or Friday.

So that we all know, equal or greater value on takes. No alternates please. For a teaser, a couple OpusX, a couple VSG's, a couple Padrons and a couple Hemingways will be in the pass. This is the caliber of the pass itself and I am sure we will all enjoy! Which is the main rule - have fun.

If this thread could be posted in the active passes I would appreciate it and in the next day or two I will have all in order and post accordingly.

Thanks one and all for joining my first pass here on Cigar Pass.

Sam

Oh damn, missed it by that much....

Good luck Sammy, got some great players on board

If this thread could be posted in the active passes I would appreciate it and in the next day or two I will have all in order and post accordingly.
Sam, in case you haven't already, it's best to PM Dave and let him know that you want the thread moved. He doesn't always catch requests posted in the thread itself.

Hey Sam....Just outta curiosity, are we on the road with this thing?! :D You haven't posted in a couple of days and I'm anxious to see it get started. :) SO, if you get the chance, holler at us and let us know! :thumbs:

Inquiring minds NEED to know!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

SamGuss said:
But first an apology. Mikey, with limited room on the pass I am leaving you out of this one. With some time and passes/trades under your belt I would welcome you in future passes I host.
Your pass, of course -- but I just wanted to take a momemt to say that I personally vouche for Mickey. He is an upstanding guy and a long time trader -- also the first person who ever sent me cigars out of the blue, when I was first starting this hobby. He is generous to a fault, and silly beyond even fault. He has many other faults, but problems with cigar passes aren't among them.

Now you know.