• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New York State Fishing HERF •UPDATED•

Shibumi

Looking for Effortless Perfection
CgarDan, Dave & Myself have been discussing a fresh water fishing trip for a few weeks now. So we came up with a trip to the Ashokan Resevoir, not too far from Woodstock.

All are welcome!!

I'll add more to this post later, as we get closer. CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST.

Dang, I wish I had a little less going on in the next 6 weeks!

I used to spend some time in the Mt. Tremper/Phoenicia area hiking, at the monastery, etc. Beautiful area.

If Sweet Sue's is still in Phoenicia, it's worth a stop for breakfast one morning that you're there.

Sorry guys, I won't be making this camping trip, was all excited about it too. My phone broke and I gotta get a new one, plus the weather doesn't seem to be in our favour.

Dang! I missed this post. If the date was later I could have made it, I have a pop-up that I could have used. :(

Jeez Dave, the weather doesn't look too bad, maybe a few showers. I'll see how my day is on Saturday, if I'm not too busy, maybe I'll shoot up there for a few smokes. Sounds like it's about an hour to an hour and a half drive from the house.

It looks like everyone's bailing out. If it doesn't rain while camping, it's not camping. Bunch of Mary's! :sign:

Ralph, I was talking to Dan about going up there for a full day of fishing. It's a 2 hour drive for us, so we would leave at 4 or 5 AM and have the full day to fish. No rain for Sunday and Saturday is lite rain.

Dan and Dave? Any comments?

Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend, wish I could make it up at least for the day. Work's been so crazy lately I haven't even been able to get up with the NYC crew for a herf :( .... hopefully next month. Hope you can make something happen guys..... have fun!

Well Dave bailed and I think I will have to do the same. I will have a chance to go to the Jets Patriots game on Sunday and see Jets kick ass. I can't pass that up :whistling: