• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NewAir AW281E just arrived

MichaelB

Yesterday my NewAir AW281E wine cooler arrived. Over the next couple months I will be building my wineador and to say I'm excited would be an understatement. I already ordered my drawers from wineadors.com but it will be 5-6 weeks before I will get them. In the meantime I have it airing out. I'll post pictures once the issues to the site are fixed, the image uploader is not working for me right now.

Here are some pictures

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10234]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10235]

Yeah and that can be the expensive part :)

Good for you. Make sure you enjoy it to its fullest!

Have you got your hygrometers yet for it? They have some on free fall on cbid now. I plan on getting a couple tonight.

MidAtlantic said:
Yeah and that can be the expensive part :)

Good for you. Make sure you enjoy it to its fullest!
Thanks, I think it will take some time to fill. Step one was getting the wife ok with having it

Kxthor911 said:
Have you got your hygrometers yet for it? They have some on free fall on cbid now. I plan on getting a couple tonight.
Yes I got 2 Quality Importers HygroSet II's from amazon. Thanks for the heads up though!

Thanks, I think it will take some time to fill. Step one was getting the wife ok with having it

Well we're boys, and boys need their toys :) Im sure she's happy for you.

That's an understatement! :laugh: I always need new toys, can't get enough stuff.

I don't know about happy but at least she is ok with it. I didn't really say I was getting it, it just showed up, SURPRISE!, It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

Well Valentine's Day is coming up, you'll have to buy her something a little special, or take her out somewhere extra nice. Panera Bread probably wont cut it ;)

I'm the same as you, I constantly need new toys, but I live alone so I only have to talk myself into letting me buy more toys, and those conversations rarely take very long :D

Lucky for me my wife and I don't really care about valentine's day, it's a made up holiday anyway.

If it wasn't for my wife I would have a ton of stuff but no money to eat. She keeps me in check when necessary.

I agree, Val Day is there to line the pockets of Hallmark and other companies.

I had a conversation with myself in early December, and convinced myself that I needed a new car. My 'toy of the month'.  I picked it up a couple of days after Christmas, and this morning someone smashed their car into the side of it while I was in a supermarket, so that kinda ruined my day.

Not that this is relevant to anything, obviously. I'm just letting some steam off :D

That totally sucks, sorry to hear that. Hopefully all gets resolved quickly and painlessly.

Thanks :) I had a quote to get it fixed, and the quote is £600 (around $900), and my excess (deductible) is £1000 (or $1500), so it'll be coming out of my own pocket. Obviously the other driver didnt leave a note or anything, so its all down to me.

Thats life.

Yeah they do. Because I was away in FL for so long, I've only driven it a few times too :( Oh well. At least its just a dent and some paintwork that needs to be fixed. Nothing deadly.

True, it just sucks having to deal with the messes other people create.

Yup. I probably have too many morals, but I couldnt do that to someones car and not leave a note or something.