• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb

RobesPiedra

So I was directed to this place. Let the games begin! Wasn't sure if there was an introductory forum or some special protocol.

Robert

I'm on another cigar forum.
I’m curious. Did someone on that other forum direct you here or was the other forum tanking and you were looking for another place? I’m not being a dick (for once) I’m just curious. I’ve been on 3 other forums but this was one that I began with. Of the 3 others, one was Cuban which is not my jam, one was on its death bed and the other was brand specific and I like variety and needed more than what that one forum gave.
Either way, welcome to CP, again

I’m curious. Did someone on that other forum direct you here or was the other forum tanking and you were looking for another place? I’m not being a dick (for once) I’m just curious. I’ve been on 3 other forums but this was one that I began with. Of the 3 others, one was Cuban which is not my jam, one was on its death bed and the other was brand specific and I like variety and needed more than what that one forum gave.
Either way, welcome to CP, again
It's not that deep lol.