• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Beer Review

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
Now that the holidays vacation is over its been tough getting back into the swing of drinking more beer but I push forward. Tonight I am having the beer listed in the title of this post.

The appearance was a light caramel color with a then foaming head which didn't stick around to long. I smelled an aroma of sweet honey or maybe a light fruit scent.

The taste was clean and crisp. I didn't taste a lot of the flavors that I smelled which threw me a bit. I could taste a bit of the hops but without the bitterness seen in some other beers that I have tried. I hope I don't offend anyone that likes this beer but this really reminded me of a 'Premium Budwieser". I didn't taste a whole lot of complexity but it wasn't a horrible beer. After a few sips I did notice a slight hint of honey on the after taste but that was about it. I read in some other places that this brand is not a true representation of a Hefewiezen. So I may have to try another.

Interesting review. I haven't had one of these since 06. I'll have to buy a six-pack,. just to see how the flavors jump out at me.
Thanks for the review. I can't say anything about the budweiser reference as I'm drinking one right now :p