• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie gets a lesson

Smokey Joe Bacon

So I proudly walk out of my local strip club with the $1.50 "CUBAN" cigar I had just purchased. The large breasted transvestite had reasured me that they regularly monitor the humidity and temperature of the recycled pretzel jar it had been stored in.
Upon arrival at the "estate", I had the driver drop me off at the servant's entrance as to not disturb the wife. I rotated the stick at a 45 deg. angle over the red hot coils of our electric stove. After properly pre-heating the "beast" I gently pressed it on the coils to breathe life into it. I had visions of Archie Bunker and thought I heard Barry Manilow music for the first portion of the smoke. This settled into a gentle rolling of the ocean and finished with my wife waking me to give me "hell" for drinking her whole box of Franzia wine.

On a seperate note:
Disclaimer: Do not smoke or use an open flame while apllying RONCO's hair enhancing spray.

Wait... Why is that funny??????

:sign: Just kidding... That is too funnny!!!!! :D

people shouldn't let people post drunk