• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Humidor Pics

selfevident

Here are a few pics of my humidor. I am currently seasoning a 70qt coolerdor to hold my box purchases but I will still use this for my singles. This site ramps up your cigar purchases like none other.
I hope you like them!
Any suggestions of new sticks would be greatly appreciated.

humi1.jpg

humi2.jpg

humi3.jpg

humi4.jpg

humi5.jpg

humi6.jpg

Excellent Selection. I love Nubs and Montecristo Whites. In fact, I have a Nub Cameroon 466 just like yours sitting on my desk next to my laptop that I plan on smoking after a 2 PM meeting today. The Cameroon has become my 'goto' cigar.

Excellent Selection. I love Nubs and Montecristo Whites. In fact, I have a Nub Cameroon 466 just like yours sitting on my desk next to my laptop that I plan on smoking after a 2 PM meeting today. The Cameroon has become my 'goto' cigar.

X2.

I really like the NUbs and MC Whites. I'd smoke more of the whites if they were more affordable though. :(

I'd smoke more of the whites if they were more affordable though

I hear you. I treated myself with a box of the Churchill Whites to Christen my new humidor. I prefer the number 2's over the churchills, but the churchills were a great price locally.

Nice setup, I love the Art Deco humidor. What is the humidification device you are using?

Nice setup, I love the Art Deco humidor. What is the humidification device you are using?

Its a Cigar Oasis Ultra LINKY

Ive had a very good experience with it. Works like a charm

Im really into the Nubs lately. The Cameroon is quite a good little smoke. To be honest that's my first Montecristo White. It came with an assortment I purchased. I just havent gotten around to it yet. Looks like I have my next smoke picked out!

Nice set up you've got going for you and good call going with the cooler, I'm sure you wont be disappointed!

Its a Cigar Oasis Ultra LINKY

Ive had a very good experience with it. Works like a charm

Im really into the Nubs lately. The Cameroon is quite a good little smoke. To be honest that's my first Montecristo White. It came with an assortment I purchased. I just havent gotten around to it yet. Looks like I have my next smoke picked out!

I agree with that one on the Oasis, I have one myself I love it, Will be looking at getting the XL II for my Curio-dor