• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pilot needs veteran wingmen for a Bombing

txmatt

El Cheapo smoker
I need to recruit some help to bomb the hell out of a fellow CPer. I know usually high post count veterans are the ones who lead these raids, but I think I am up to the task. This is a red alert scramble - my wingman need to be able to launch tomorrow so the attack can be concentrated.

PM me if you have any interest and I will send you the coordinates and the reasons for selecting this target. You can then let me know if you will join my squadron or sit this one out. I am ready to go at this alone if need be.

:thumbs: Matt :thumbs:

^^^TTT^^^

17 views and NO PMs??

Just PM me and I will let you know why I want to suprise bomb and decimate this target. Please assist me, the target has it coming.. :D

Matt

Thanks to those of you that are now PMing me!!!

I am going to have to start enlisting some more of you though. :p

Matt

The squadron is now a threesome; you know you want to be part of this!!!

I am going to be away from email a large portion of the afternoon. I have to run errands to get ready to leave on vacation tomorrow. I will be replying to all the PMs you are going to send this evening. Please check for my reply later today if you decide to join this fast and furious Blitzkrieg (sp?) mission. :thumbs:

Bombing Squadron Leader Matt

^^^ TTT ^^^

It looks like the squadron could have 7 members at this point. I am back from errands and ready to sign up additional bombers.

There are doubters that a powerful bombing can be organized in a day. Help me to obliterate my target!

Who's with me? Everyone is Doing it!!

:D :p :) :thumbs:

Matt