• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Smokes Padron 1964 Torpedo Madura

How would you describe their differences in the profile?
Your question is fair, but I believe only your palate can supply the answer. We all Have our individual palate, so each one of us will Have their own opinion. Suggestion, try the 1000 series, that is the beginning. The '64 is the next rung in the ladder and the '26 is the next set up. All three in my humble opinion are different, but that difference is up to you. You may not enjoy what you find. Should also mention the pricing may play a part in your decision, but again, you have to try them yourself. I personally enjoy all three, but limit myself to the 1000 series as a everyday smoke, the anniversary series are my special treat and perhaps once a month ( due to cost concerns ). May you enjoy your journey.

How would you describe their differences in the profile?
Just my opinion, and others can add their thoughts.

The 26s to me are a little smoother, but more medium- full. They are a bit "spicier".

The 64s are a little "sweeter", and lean more medium.

I personally prefer 64 in the natural wrapper and 26 in maduro. But i wouldn't turn down any of them.