• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

YEAH Big Jake! They're working on their letter of surrender! :sign:

Course they won't have any hands to sign it with......
rje0068l.jpg

Must we do everything for you noobs.

It might do to read about the previous time this weapon was used. No sense reinventing the wheel now.

Tried to find the "previous time" but had no luck with the terms i searched.

Another answer to getting the tube out would be to use Hydrobromic Acid. It's stronger than HCl acid and won't hurt glass.

Dang, I even searched "glass tube" and "concrete."

Read the thread, still can't believe he kept chiseling away.

I figure a combo of a concrete saw (the gas powered, tough to control, 12'' blade), Hydrobromic Acid, and the angle grinder would produce the tube.

Where's the update, Soul?

:laugh:
Somebody's bottle rocket finally reached it's target!!

Just a hint... Parcel Post to Alaska can really take it's time!!! LMAO!

Thanks for the goodies - not sure the Walleye lure will work for salmon, but it's worth a try! Dog treats, and cigars to boot! :thumbs:

Thanks 'mystery' n00b in Erie :whistling:

Well, if the war is over, what happens to those bombs that were launched pre-surrender and that have not yet hit the intended target?

For instance, I shot off #720773460046 yesterday morning. Will this inadvertently renew hostiles? I hope not!

I only got to shoot one bomb off during this conflict and it was never confirmed if the target received it but it was fun participating. :thumbs:

I only discharged my weapon once in the line of duty, but this thread has provided hours of quality entertainment.

"To Eliminate your Enemy, Hit them in their Sleep...

...and when all is Won and Lost, the Spoils of War are Yours to Keep"

Gentlemen,

The war is coming to a close, AVB has waved the white flag of surrender, and I am overjoyed to call ourselves VICTORIOUS, for the first time in CP HISTORY!!!

We have fought the good fight, ran the battlefields with force, and now it is time to go back home to our loved ones. It was a pleasure serving with you gentlemen, and I look forward to next year's war...because, I don't know about you, but I've got 11 more months to build up my arsenal, don't you?

Some will be bombed here and there, but none will compare to the blanket bombing techniques you boys facilitated in this conflict! GOOD JOB!!!

WE ARE VICTORIOUS!!

Sincerely,
Your Commander.

VictoryPoseonTankHtoH.jpg

Thanks for the fun guys. Hope the FOGs who got my packages, and everyone else's too I guess, enjoys the goodies.

Look! They named a street in honor of the newbie victory.
gallery_7402_532_7940.jpg

It is beutiful that we won. It was fun guys. Now I have a few other non fog targets, I have been eyeing. :whistling:

I too was only able to fire one round in this war but really enjoyed the thread.

Congratulations to our newbie leader and the White Owl team for their diligence in successfully disarming Fat Boy.

To all participants, thanks for a great war and thread.

Peace shall once again embrace CP ------ until the next war. :whistling:

Well, if the war is over, what happens to those bombs that were launched pre-surrender and that have not yet hit the intended target?

For instance, I shot off #720773460046 yesterday morning. Will this inadvertently renew hostiles? I hope not!

Me too. We'll consider these post-treaty skirmishes as the FOGs are pulling their forces out. It happened a lot back in the Newbie War of Independence, when all bombs were launched through the pony express and it took time for word of victory to reach the battles that were still happening a great distance away.

Hmmm... I guess I read about the treaty a bit too late? :whistling:

Well, instead of a hostile bomb I suppose those hit can call it a congratulatory prize.

As I said in the other thread. Only I surrendered. I am not the leader of the FOGS no matter what you may think otherwise. You'll have to negotiate with the others to bring about a conclusion to this.

In the wise direction of AVB, I have prepared prior to this historic posting for a negotiation to end the Newbie/FOG War of 2008 if need be. The time has come, and here are my terms:

He who is man enough to take the challenge on behalf of the FOGS, step forward. If no one steps forward in 24 hours, I declare a full-victory for the Newbie Army and a call for a cease fire from my forces. Having learned from a master cigar protection device maker, we are improving on the design and shall have a counter-challenge ready in the next 7-days.

I await to hear a reply gentlemen. It has been a good fight for all sides.

You might want to bring this up in a seperate thread. Hiding it among all these pages doesn't make it noticed very much.