• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

mcavoyd

Hello everyone,

I am a new member as of 09/16/05. Very excited to start learning about cigars. I have just started to try cigars. I have not tried very many to really now what I like yet. Just trying to learn as much as possible before I make any decisions. So If any one would like to make any suggestions. I would greatly appreciate it. Also I would like to know where I can order them. Right now I have been ordering from Thompson & Co.

Welcome to CP form OH!

How about a little information on who you are? Where you come from and what not? :)

Also I would like to know where I can order them

There are several good places to order over the web, I have used (and like):

Cigars International
Famous
JR

And the following auction site (Work of the Devil) :laugh:
CigarBid

Hope that helps! BTW, you might want to put your name and address in your profile...never know what might come your way.

Someone quick, get this man to the Newbie Sampler trade thread he is blurting profanities like "Tho***on &Co."

Welcome to CP. Stick around a while let people get to know you. Do a lot of reading and you will find the answers you seek.

Dan

spelling

Hi, I'm new as well. Check out the newbie sampler trade, I can't wait to give it a try! :cool:

Dave from KCMO

lol I'm sorry I won't use anymore profanities! Thanks for the help guys and the welcome!

Welcome, Newbie here as well! GO ahead and try out the newbie sampler, It seems to be the best place to start.

xwelc6.gif
from Ca. :D

Welcome from TX. I am also a reformed Thompson customer, although I did get a decent humidor and a free hat from them.