• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

masterp0606

Hi everyone My name is Chris i am just getting started into the life of cigars. I am just posting this to let everyone know there is someone on here that doesn't know to much right now. But hopefully with your guys help I will lean alot more than I know. Also what are a few nice cigars to try for just starting out .

Sorry i posted in the wrong spot. Forgive me I don't want to offend anyone im just learning were the sections are on here. Just bear with me.

Hi Chris

Welcome to CP. You will find this to be a very good community. You will get alot of knowledge and possible friendships. Oh hope you have a big humi as alot of newbs find out quickly that they need more space after joining here. :thumbs:

Howdy Chris and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River. I'm sure with Rod's help, he'll move this post to the correct section. Lastly in reference to the size of storage you need, I went with this baby as I was running out of room and wanted to expand again...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Check out making a cooledor before to splurge on a cabinet. Use your search button and you'll find all the info you'll need.

Hi everyone My name is Chris i am just getting started into the life of cigars. I am just posting this to let everyone know there is someone on here that doesn't know to much right now. But hopefully with your guys help I will lean alot more than I know. Also what are a few nice cigars to try for just starting out .

Sorry i posted in the wrong spot. Forgive me I don't want to offend anyone im just learning were the sections are on here. Just bear with me.

In terms of popular "beginner" cigars, this topic has been discussed a few times before. Using the "Search" function will help you locate other times this has been discussed, Im sure there is a lot of in-depth discussion about nice, budget-efficient smokes. :thumbs:

While I'm at it though, for some nice, beginner sticks I would try, but not limit yourself to:
H. Uppmann Vintage Cameroon
Perdomo Lot 23
Rocky Patel Edge
Cusano 18's

Welcome aboard!

Jake gave you some good suggestions, and you may also want to read this: Review Linky

I don't know what your cigar budget is, but all of us are always looking for a budget friendly, good smoke.

Welcome from Middle Georgia Po!! Always glad to see another O&A fan around!! Enjoy CP, and go ahead and buy a cooler will ya!!

Welcome aboard Chris. I think as a good beginner smoke, try Padron's. There are some entry level smokes, and then there are crazy expensive smokes. They have a wide variety

thanks guys i just got my humi in today and just set it up it up like the papers said to. It says i have to wait 24 hours then check it then add more water then wait another 24 hours.